How to Donate
There are several ways to make donations to St. John Chrysostom Melkite Church as is done in many other churches
- Cash, Check or Credit Card donations may be mailed to: St. John Chrysostom Melkite Church – 1428 Ponce de Leon Ave., NE – Atlanta, GA 30307
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).A convenient way to make a donation is through an Electronic Fund Transfer directly to St. John Chrysostom Melkite Church from a checking or savings account on a one-time or a recurring basis. If you would like to set up automatic payments or electronic funds transfer (EFT), please contact us or call/visit your local bank. This can be changed at any time by yourself.
- Corporate and Foundation Relations.We welcome gifts and donations from Corporations and Foundations interested in collaborating with St. John Chrysostom Melkite Church to fulfill their community involvement objectives. Please check with your businesses.
- Property.Gifts of real property such as a home, vacation property, vacant land, farmland, ranch or commercial property and tangible property such as works of art, jewelry, collections, truck/car and other personal property may be given. You will be given a tax receipt based on assessed value.
- Securities.A gift of your securities, including stocks or bonds, is an easy way to make a gift. By making a gift of your appreciated securities, you can avoid paying capital gains tax that would otherwise be due if you sold these assets. For more information on how to give stocks or bonds, contact your broker or bank.
- Retirement Assets.We welcome all types of giving, including IRA’s. Contact your IRA Representative to learn more about how to transfer your contributions.
- Pledges.Pledges can be monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. Call the office for more details if you are interested in making your pledge to St. John Chrysostom Melkite Church.
- Specific intentions.You may specifically support some of our ministries, such as Church Sunday School, Parish Library, Memorials, Ladies Society, Good Samaritan Society or the Men’s Club. Make checks, cash, or use EFT to make payable to St. John Chrysostom Melkite Church with a memo towards which ministry you are supporting.
Thank you for your generosity and your dedication to the future growth of St. John Chrysostom Melkite Church. Deadline for End of Year tax credits must be in by the end of each year.